The Ventura County Adult Education Consortium is a collaborative of regional educational providers with the goal of expanding and improving opportunities for adult learners in the following programs:
- Elementary and secondary basic skills, including classes required for a high school diploma or high school equivalency certificate
- Classes and courses for immigrants eligible for education services in citizenship and English as a second language and workforce preparation classes in basic skills
- Programs for adults, including, but not limited to, older adults, that are primarily related to entry or reentry into the workforce
- Programs for adults, including, but not limited to, older adults to develop knowledge and skills to assist elementary and secondary children to succeed academically in school.
- Education programs for adults with disabilities
- Short-term career technical education programs with high employment potential
- Programs for apprentices (internship)